Tae Kwon Do "Foot-Hand-Art" is Korean style Martial Arts training for everyone.Join Now !
To all the students who have begun their Tae Kwon Do training at White Tiger Taekwaondo School, I would like to extend a warm word of welcome. What ever your age or Martial Arts experience, White Tiger Taekwondo School, offers a unique training program from which you will benefit in many ways.
My academy's training system incorporates and emphasizes all aspects of the Tae Kwon Do Martial Arts: Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Traditional, and Philosophical. I sincerely believe that your training here will make you healthier and happier.
Grand Master CHAN HEE WOO (U.S.A – National Team Coach)
- 6 DAN Black Belt (Tae Kwon Do) Kukkiwon
- 4 DAN Black Belt (Self Defense) Korean Hap Ki Do Federation
- Sung Dong High School – Korea , “Tae Kwon Do Team” Coach
- 14th Korea Seoul City Tae Kwon Do Championship. 1st place (Sparring) 1994
- 11th International Tae Kwon Do Referee in Austin, Texas 2011
- 2011 Universidad Olympic Game as a U.S.A National Team Head
- Coach in Shenzhen – ChinaRead More